I wish I were tailgating in warm weather w/ my girls again right NOW... Cold weather blows.Today is a bad day b/c:
* It’s snowing.
* It is officially cold and wintery.
* I had to retire my open toed shoes for the season.
* I’m as pale as a ghost.
* I didn’t get very much sleep last night and am dragging ass this morning.
* I still haven’t lost any weight. Boo!
But…
Today is a good day b/c:
* It’s Friday and the beginning of the weekend!
* We have a happy hour planned for a friend’s b-day tonight.
* I get my hair cut and colored (going dark) tomorrow & I’m excited for a new look.
* I’m going to shop til I drop tomorrow. Why not? The weather sucks ass so there’s really nothing better to do and I LOVE shopping! (Old Navy is having a super sale on their outerwear!)
* Tomorrow is my blog’s 1st b-day! 70 posts in one year and I can’t believe I’ve been blogging for that long already. It feels like just yesterday when I popped my blog cherry
* Also, I have my very first guest blog coming out on my blog b-day. It’s a great honor! I’ll be sure to let you all know where you can find me!
Happy Friday Internet!
3 comments:
YAY,Friday-Happy Hour-New Hair Style and Old Navy Shopping!!!$1 outerwear!
awww that picture looks fun! I love tailgating :)
I am getting my hair done tomorrow too. Keeping it the same blonde though, but god do I need to cover up my roots.
Have a great weekend.
Hey! Dont take that snow for granted.
Post a Comment