This is the blog on the life of Kellie: obssessive shopper, social butterfly, animal lover, up & coming home improvement whiz, mom to an adorable little girl and wife of an ADHD Flattrack racer.
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!Haha, beat you K!
In the words of the great Rosie O'donnell (did I just say that?), what a cutie patootie!
that is precious
Awwww! :-)
Kobe the Stud Muffin! Try & keep the bitches away now!
bahahha! my bf was just talking about putting one of my cats in his backpack to "enjoy the ride" on the motorcycle. NOT!!!
so cute.
hahaI love it
Post a Comment
9 comments:
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!
Haha, beat you K!
In the words of the great Rosie O'donnell (did I just say that?), what a cutie patootie!
that is precious
Awwww! :-)
Kobe the Stud Muffin! Try & keep the bitches away now!
bahahha! my bf was just talking about putting one of my cats in his backpack to "enjoy the ride" on the motorcycle. NOT!!!
so cute.
haha
I love it
Post a Comment