Saturday, February 6, 2010

Grimace

I had one of my routine ob appointments last Thursday at 15 weeks along. Had my finger pricked to check my hemoglobin (it’s good), had my blood drawn to check the baby for spina bifida (or something like that), had my blood pressure read (normal), got my abdomen groped by the doc and listened to the heartbeat on the doppler (which will never get old, it’s an awesome sound). According to the doc I’ve only gained 4 pounds since my last visit which was 4 weeks prior. She said that was right on track and doing good. I want to know how in the hell this…
is only 4 pounds? Seriously. I think I’ve gained 4 pounds just in my tits let alone this massive gut that is taking over my pants. (And yes, I'm well aware that my bed is unmade behind me and looks very nice. *ahemsarcasmahem* I never make the bed. Ever. What's the point?)

Other than that, all is well and it was a fairly uneventful appointment. We go back on March 4th for the BIG reveal! I can’t wait to find out if this baby is packin or lackin. Anyone want to place some bets?

Cheers!

8 comments:

Doniree said...

YOU ARE THE CUTEST PREGGO EVER.

Rachel said...

You are adorable! I think it's a girl.. Team Pink!

P said...

At least you have an excuse for gaining weight.

Wait a minute - so do I! (Rose wine...)

I didn't realise people say "tits" in the States. I genuinely thought it was a british thing!

Elizabeth said...

I am so glad that all is going well. Based on the Krull side you are 50/50 luck so just for fun I am going to go with girl because that would be really for me! I love shopping for pink!

lbluca77 said...

You are so tiny. Secretly I hate you right now, but you know I really love you. Seriously though my belly looks like that after I eat an entire pizza. Maybe I should stop eating entire pizzas.

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Cutie cute little bump lady. I'm pretty sure you look AMAZING! And just wait as your boopies get bigger than you ever thought they could! I went from a C to a DDD when I was bfing!

Matt said...

Im still not convinced that youve stopped drinking...

I joke. Better get used to it preggo!

Aline said...

you are going to be the cutest freaking pregnant lady ever