Yikes! I've totally become a slacker this year! I'm participating in the MS Walk again and I've got less than 3 weeks to try to reach my fundraising goal for it. Please help if you can. Just think if ALL my readers contributed just $1.00 I could raise like $7.00! :) But seriously, any little bit helps and I appreciate it with all my heart. As does my friend Katie who I walk for. She's proof that positive things come from these fundraisers b/c thanks to the donations the MS Society raised she is on a new drug that has helped keep her MS symptoms away! Not a cure but getting closer and it's all thanks to donators like YOU! These scientists couldn't search for a cure without that moolah!
Charlie will be joining us this year for her first time doing the walk out of the womb. She went with us last year but she just doesn't know it. :) And of course little Kobe man will be joining us as well and will probably army crawl the entire way through the grass and make us be the last ones to finish. (Or maybe we're always the last ones to finish b/c we always start late??? Whatever.)
Also this year since I'm not pregnant I can enjoy my Arbor Mist in my water bottle again! Hooray!!! Keeping the world classy since 1979. (Yes, I'm old.)

So please consider making a small donation and if you do I will linky love back to you, just be sure to let me know your blog address.
Thanks a million from me and everyone else out there affected by MS!

1 comment:
Arbor Mist in a water bottle? I heart you lady!s
Post a Comment