This is the blog on the life of Kellie: obssessive shopper, social butterfly, animal lover, up & coming home improvement whiz, mom to an adorable little girl and wife of an ADHD Flattrack racer.
Monday, August 1, 2011
Preview...
Just a little "taste" of what's to come. We had a WONDERFUL, fun weekend. I have a gazillion photos to download and edit. I hope to get the post up early this week but until then here is a little tidbit from our weekend. :) xoxo~ Kellie
Not sure if you will see this, but I follow your blog and saw where you were asking about the comments. I'm not sure if it's your new layout or not, but when you put your cursor over the comments, it doesn't give you the option to click there. I had to go back to August to find one that would let me link.
2 comments:
omg! what a picture!!!!! lololol
Not sure if you will see this, but I follow your blog and saw where you were asking about the comments. I'm not sure if it's your new layout or not, but when you put your cursor over the comments, it doesn't give you the option to click there. I had to go back to August to find one that would let me link.
Post a Comment