Wednesday, September 7, 2011

(Not) Wordless Wednesday

We had a busy and fun filled long Labor Day weekend.  I'll get a post and some pictures up soon hopefully.  In the meantime, here is a goodie from Charlie's birthday party a month ago. 

She's 13 months old now!  She has 5 teeth (close to 6) and still butt scooting along.  I think she'll be walking in the next month.  She's taken a few steps going from one person to the other without holding onto anything but they are more like lunging/falling steps so I don't want to say that she's taken her first steps hands free just yet but she's getting there!  Her new favorite food?  Fruit Loops.  She inhales them.  :)

Kellie

Also, can someone tell me if there is something wrong w/ my comment verification?  I haven't had a single comment in over a month.  Not that I get a lot or anything but I usually get at least 1 or 2 every other post or something!  I just find it weird.

2 comments:

Kara said...

Well I'm able to leave a comment but had to go about it differently than usual... I had to sign in first then go back into your blog. It wouldn't let me click on comments until I signed in. Not sure what's up.

Kara said...

I'm also not able to click on your labels on each post. There's definitely something up. After I put in my first comment I then couldn't click on the comment I just left. Something's messed up.