Monday, April 16, 2012

Want to help a mutha out?

I'm participating in the MS Walk again this year.  This is a cause very near and dear to my heart.  A very close family friend, Katie, was diagnosed with MS at the young age of 28.  Thankfully she is one of the lucky ones and has found a drug combination that is working wonders for her!  Until she started these new drugs she had blindness is her eyes and her right leg was paralyzed.  She no longer takes walking or eyesight for granted!  Could you imagine having to go through this all at such a young age?!?!  The MS Society is to thank for her now being symptom free because due to their fundraising the world is getting closer to finding a cure for MS.  What a great moment that will be!
Charlie & Wade at last years MS Walk

Kara & I w/ our Arbor Mist drinks enjoying the walk!

So I ask you all, if you have a spare $1, please click the link below and donate.  The MS Society is doing wonderful things to put an end to MS and you can be a part of it.  Plus, it's tax deductible!  Who doesn't like that?!?!  :)  Thanks so much in advance!  I couldn't do this without you!

Cheers!

http://main.nationalmssociety.org/site/TR/Walk/MNMWalkEvents?px=3047773&pg=personal&fr_id=17886

No comments: