Thursday, September 20, 2012

All work and no play makes Kellie a dull girl

So I've been back to work full time for just over 2 weeks now and I can honestly say it wears me out. When you work 8 hours and then come home to a toddler it's a lot of work! I had it so easy before!

I'm liking my new job so far but honestly haven't gotten into it much yet. The training is intensive and long for my position so I'm just starting to dip my toes in the water. I think once I know what the hell I'm doing I'll really like it!

We took Charlie to her 1st baseball game to cheer on the Twins and she had a lot of fun. I don't think she even noticed the baseball players out on the field though! She was more interested in the people in the seats behind us, beside us, below us, everywhere! Regardless it was a good time and the weather couldn't have been better!

I'll leave you with some pics from that day!

Cheers!
Kel

No comments: