Friday, December 5, 2008

Something New To Munch On

Not much for you today. I'm working on getting a post w/ all my updates on it but it's gonna be a bit long. So for today I'll leave you with this:

Kobe found a new favorite treat. Hopefully he'll stop the rug munching now that he has something better to chew on.

Happy Friday my friends!


* Also, make sure you turn up your volume to get the full chomping effect. :) (It's a short video)

8 comments:

Bon Don said...

AWWWWWW you can't do that!! Now I'm going to be on your site all day watching this video!!! I just want to squeeze him! SO CUTE!

Unknown said...

OMG SO CUTE! My dogs love apples and the sound of them eating them is the same as this ...crunch crunch crunch. SO CUTE!

Gabby said...

Freaking adorable!

Dolce said...

I totally got the wrong image when you said rub munching.

I'm getting my head out of the gutter now.

So@24 said...

Whats with you and the munching posts lately?

LBluca77 said...

Man he was going to town. Now I am craving watermelon.

E Chuod said...

Happy Friday. I'm guessing the dog will still be a closet carpet muncher.

Beth said...

Too cute! And what a little lip smacker :)