This is the blog on the life of Kellie: obssessive shopper, social butterfly, animal lover, up & coming home improvement whiz, mom to an adorable little girl and wife of an ADHD Flattrack racer.
Forget the boots i`m worried about the poor dogs butthole, It`s sitting in cold snow..BAD MOTHER. well it could be worse right? The dog could be sititting in the snow with no boots on........
15 comments:
Hahahahahaha mine would not look so happy if I actually managed to cram their legs into boots.
Oh my god is he wearing boots? That is so cute and very stylish. Now I want a dog.
Nothing like a stylish dog to make you feel like you need to dress better.
ha! I have tried those on my dogs and they refuse to walk.
Ok this picture just really cheered me up right now!!
Awww, look at those boots!!!
Forget the boots i`m worried about the poor dogs butthole, It`s sitting in cold snow..BAD MOTHER. well it could be worse right? The dog could be sititting in the snow with no boots on........
bh ahahahaha!!! LOVE IT. that poor skinny thing needs to get inside lickity split!
FIRE!!
Oh, wait. This isn't a caption contest?
Is the puppy wearing shoes? Cute!
Hahaha aww he's adorable!
p.s love your blog name and header!
omg hahaha!!! Bella and Kobe would be BFF and HATE US! xoxo
Aw, a little pupsicle!
I want in on the caption contest.
ahahahahahah so great!!! I actually had to get some mitts like that for LeRoy when he was a puppy to prevent him from scratching himself bloody!
SO CUTE!
that dog is freaking cute
Post a Comment