Friday, May 22, 2009

It's Sexy Party Time!


I was inspired by LBluca's list of her top hottest celebrities that she would put in People's Hottest Issue. So get out a paper towel to wipe up your drool and scroll down for my list of 10 men and 10 women that are hot enough to get you wet in your pants b/c it's Sexy Party Time! Tell me what you think.

MEN:


Ewan McGregor - I may be weird on this one but I find him incredibly sexy. Incredibly.

Matthew McConaughey - One word: Tastylicious (Also, this is an old picture but I found it online and had to use it b/c I actually had this picture cut out of whatever magazine it was in and hanging on my dorm room wall back in college. I always wanted to be that hand... YUMMY!)

Johnny Depp - As long as he actually cleans up just a little bit he's a fine piece-a-ass. And I like a man w/ some good tattoos.

Jake Gyllenhaal - I find him attractive b/c there is something in his face that is similar to the hubs. And I obviously think the hubs is f-i-n-e. I wish I could quit you Jake.


Hugh Jackman - Gay or not (he says not) I don't care, he is smokin!

Johnny Knoxville - Goofy attitude + rock hard abs + sense of adventure + scruffy charm = sexy

Jude Law - His eyes and that dimpled chin are what get me...

Brad Pitt - What HOT list would be complete w/o him? Seriously. My keyboard has a puddle drool on it.

Ryan Reynolds - Look. At. Those. Abs. Num num num.

Paul Walker - Not the greatest actor (read: he pretty much sucks) but you know he's hot when you just don't care what he's saying or how he's acting b/c you aren't listening anyway. You're just looking at that gorgeous mug.

WOMEN:


Kiera Knightley - She is my #1 girl crush. She could stand to put on a few pounds, but seriously, look. at. that. face. Gorgeous.
Megan Fox - touche b/c I think she's probably on everyone's list but that is b/c she is smokin. Period.

Gwen Stefani - (minus the weird hairdo's she sports sometimes) She's got the rocker chic going on!



Jennifer Aniston - In my book she beats out Angelina in a landslide. She looks clean and has a great smile. Angelina looks like Skeletor and I don't think she knows how to smile. :)



Kate Hudson - She glows. Radiant. Plus I think she has amazing style.



Julianne Hough - She is so cute, yet very pretty at the same time. And I wish I could dance like her instead of tripping over everything. And let's face it, she is probably the only reason any straight men watch that show.



Mila Kunis - she's the ever popular hot girl next door; PLUS she voices Meg from "Family Guy"!!!



Jamie Pressley - She is beautiful and a great actress. I love her on "My Name is Earl" and she was great as the possible sister on "Joe Dirt".

Heidi Klum - I can only hope/dream/pray/wish that I could look that good after popping out 3 kiddos. She is stunning.

Ali Larter - She has a natural and timeless beauty.




















Opinions? Did I nail it or am I so far off on this you think I'm a bit looney? I wouldn't blame you. :)

Happy Friday everyone! By now I am in Illinois enjoying the extra long weekend. Wade is racing tonight in Springfield so if anyone is around there come on out! I'll be in the pits drinking. Weird huh?

14 comments:

Court said...

I agree except for Ryan Reynolds- not my cup of tea....I would replace him with Adrian Grenier- he is a hottie!

Otherwise you've got a real good list here ;) A really hott list!

MJenks said...

My ex-fiancee had a thing for Ewan MacGregor, too.

So, wait, you're all about the Wolverine movie, then, what with the Hugh Jackman AND Ryan Reynolds.

Bethie said...

Ewan, Jude, Jake and Ryan...how I'd love to, um, golf with that foursome??

Is that another man-hand holding Mr. McCantspellitright?

Matt said...

Dude. That picture of Mcconaughy is just ridiculous.

Babs said...

the guys are perfect (especially Jake G!), but you left out Penelope Cruise! I wish I had her face/body/lips/yes I'm straight. I think....

Elizabeth Marie said...

I just saw hot men and then hot girls in lingerie.

YOU WON MY GIVEWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Jake. Ummmmm delicious. Those eyes. Those arms. Jen Aniston. My girl crush. All american has never looked so good! Love your choices!

Aline said...

totally nailed it!

I am all about your guy list.....all of them are redic!!!

many of them on my top 10 too! (both Johnnys, Jude, Brad, Matthew)

I am an Angelina girl....so Jen is the only one that I am not feeling (though she is gorgeous)

kadler said...

My list would be something like:

Jake Gyllenhaal
Jake Gyllenhaal
Jake Gyllenhaal
Chuck Bass

P.S. You definitely have a thing for blondes :)

Allanah said...

Think I agree with all of them! Good choices, though I think the Gyllenhaal sister (Maggie) is a babeatron too

Anonymous said...

I would have sexy time with everyone on your list except Jamie Presley (sorry!) and Paul Walker (ew). But honestly, this list was great and now I have to excuse myself for some "private time"

Desert Rat said...

I love all of the picks, all of them beautiful!

Anonymous said...

You are right on about Brad Pitt. I'm sorry but GOD DAMN that man is hot. And i'm a Jen girl too.

I would have added Jenna Jameson though. I know she's a porn star but I think she is unbelievably beautiful!

lbluca77 said...

Oh man I forgot all about Ryan Reynolds for my list. I do heart him.

I agree with most of this list except Ewen McGregor and Gwen. They yucky!