Wednesday, May 20, 2009

(Not) Wordless Wednesday

A treaty trio for you all today! Just cause I luvs ya!



Seriously, how cute is this!?!?! Kobe was w/ Wade drifting in and out of sleep and sitting like a little man. A-freakin-dorable!

17 comments:

LBluca77 said...

aaww! my cat sits like that sometimes, well when i force her too. But she likes it.

Ink Obsession Designs said...

That is SO cute!!! :)

Anonymous said...

So cute!!

drollgirl said...

kobe is SO CUTE! kind of like a little deer. wah. SO CUTE!!!!

Children of the 90s said...

Ahh your dog is adorable!

Aline said...

omg so cute!!!!

Babs said...

this makes me want a dog

rachaelgking said...

My kittens will perch on the end of the couch and sit up like prarie dogs.

I have withheld the pictures because I don't want everyone to think it's turning into a cat-and-poo only blog, but it's hard... so cute!

Elizabeth Marie said...

OMG so cute! My dog does that too, and then she also lays in bed with me like a human...that sounds so bizarre.

Beth said...

How cute! I just love Kobe!!!!!! He's awesome!

Bon Don said...

Kobe makes me heart melt! I love him!! I think it's time for a Kobe fan page ;)

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

That is adorable.

h said...

nawww too cute!

Anonymous said...

My heart is all melty like.

Elizabeth Marie said...

I scratched my cornea, but I won a vibrator from your girl Lilu.

Not a bad week. haha!

Iva Messy said...

cute!!! :)

kadler said...

Aww, and he just sat there? Good boy.