This is the blog on the life of Kellie: obssessive shopper, social butterfly, animal lover, up & coming home improvement whiz, mom to an adorable little girl and wife of an ADHD Flattrack racer.
Yeah, this is why I <3 you. Because you're that random SOBER. Destined.
Amazing...you would be so fun to be "sober" with.
i wish i was sober right now!
hahaha...I'm with DG, I wish I was sober now too lol
wow it looks like so much fun!thank you for your sweet comments on my tees on Bon Bon Rose.xwww.tittees.blogspot.com
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Yeah, this is why I <3 you. Because you're that random SOBER. Destined.
Amazing...you would be so fun to be "sober" with.
i wish i was sober right now!
hahaha...I'm with DG, I wish I was sober now too lol
wow it looks like so much fun!
thank you for your sweet comments on my tees on Bon Bon Rose.
x
www.tittees.blogspot.com
Post a Comment