To get you up to speed:
The pumpkin in April -
The pumpkin in May -It's still there in all it's glory. Although it has shriveled up even more than before which I didn't know was possible. Pretty soon it's going to look just like all the rocks it's sitting on.
Please last until October. Please last until October. Please last until October.
Please last until October. Please last until October. Please last until October.(I don't want to buy a new pumpkin.)

8 comments:
Nice. Just your little way of saving in this crappy economy. Ah ha ha ha ha
Sick...in a good way.
Hahaha... I was wondering about this! It's camoflaged.
Wow. I totally forgot about that pumpkin.
Glad to see you havent given up on it yet.
bwhaahhahaha! Awesomeness.
lol that's so gross
Wow, you're so thrifty. I can't wait to see what it looks like in October. Aww, its birthday!
You should probably freeze it...
Post a Comment