Monday, August 17, 2009

Weekly Want-it's!

Back from a brief haitus are my Weekly Want-it's! Enjoy!

21 comments:

Moooooog35 said...

Just so you know, that last chick is also on my weekly want-its list.

Jill Pilgrim said...

Me too moooooooog. Me too.

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Moto jacket. Yessssssssssss! I want!! Perfect for a biker chick like yourself. Ah ha. Fabulous picks as always. : )

Elizabeth Marie said...

I want that Banana Republic dress!

I went through your list literally nodding, yes, yes, yumm...and then the gladiator sandals and choked.

Elizabeth Marie said...

But...I think the sandals and the la perla might be a fabulous combination-wade won't know what to do with himself...

Anonymous said...

Sexy party time is soo worth the wait, every time!

Miss Procras. said...

i heart your weekly want-it's posts! (though they aren't helping with my purse/shoe addiction) steve madden tote and black peep toe heels? yes, please!

drollgirl said...

i love your pics!!! except those horrid gladiators! crimony, those are BEASTLY!!!! but you know that! ahhahahah ah

i hope you get all of this stuff. COULD YOU IMAGINE!?!? i could! bet you could too!

BONG LOAD! :)

Kellie said...

Moog - I think every chick is on your weekly want-its list...

Jill - You must be just like Moog. That's not a bad thing. He's funny shit.

Kristin - I know! Isn't it badass!?!

Liz - Wade would probably faint. And I'm not sure if it would be a good faint.

Justjp - I'm glad you like sexy party time. :) I aim to please!

Miss Procras - I have an addiction too. I'm sorry I seem to be spreading it around. :)

Drollgirl - If I could get all of this stuff I would be the happiest chick around. And Bong Load! You crack me up! Hehe! :)

Gabby said...

I'm loving the comments on this post! Freaking funny!

Great finds...minus the sandals, of course!

Christina said...

oooh, drop waists are tricky but i'm willing to give them another go. i definitely adore that very hot black halo belted dress.

FancyPants said...

Ugh, the black peep toes - totally gotta have those!

Jo said...

LOVE you blog soo cute!!

Aline said...

I love that leather jacket!!!!!

PorkStar said...

Both chics on the post are on my want list actually.

Angela said...

I saw the BR dress, it is gorgeous IRL.

Tiffany said...

i love those giuseppes! and the leather jacket!

Unknown said...

omg I die for all the shoes in this post! I mean, you can really never have too many shoes!

kadler said...

I will totally take one of those Zanottis. Thanks.

lbluca77 said...

Lovin the leather jacket and both dresses. Actually I love all of it ecept those gladiator sandals. Even the regular gladiator sandals I never liked.

Viagra Online said...

I was hearing that those colors in underclothing are in the new trade I was impressed when I saw that in your blog because I just use black and white but those are great. I thing is time to change.Generic Viagra Buy Viagra