Steve Madden Darbbyy Zippered Cuff Bootie
L.A.M.B. Hanah Pump
Kate Spade Drawstring Opus Shoulder Bag
Jimmy Choo Dessy Leather Eyelet Tote
French Connection Sateen Wizard Wonder Strapless Dress
BCBG Metallic Sparkle Ruffle Dress (how about this for the holidays!!! Perfect!)
Donna Karan Crinkled Leather Zipper Satchel
Chloe Chain Embellished Wool Skirt
Carmen Marc Valvo Coral Chiffon Beaded Scoop Neck Dress
And now it’s Sexy Party Time Fockers! Ongassamer Passion Flower Push-up & Panty
My weekly WTF item this week is NOT shoes! It’s a dress that looks like a cover-up but is really just a fugly silk dress. Ewwy. (I have no idea how to spell that. Ewie. Ewwie. Ewy. ???) BCBG Blue Silk Strapless Malfunction

8 comments:
That blue thing looks like something I would wear when I get out of the shower!
Ohhhh I hope the hubs gets you those boots for xmas. OR NOW.
I want the Lambs. Damn you. :)
I'm in love with the Kate Spade bag. I've fallen hard. :)
fuck me!!! i clicked on the dkny purse link and saw the price. wah!!! WHY DON'T I HAVE A RICH BOYFRIEND?! WAH.
Mmmmmm. That Kate Spade bag is soooooooo juicy!
oh! those boots are like short versions of mine! I love them. We all need to set up a website where our blog friends can send hints to our hubs of what to buy for christmas :)
That BCBG dress is darling! I have a thing for dresses with long sleeves. I have to have that.
Dear ms hangover. (kidding)
these monday posts are so girly but its always nice seeing the last one or two pictures in my reader.
So, I appreciate that.
I'm with liz-- those boots are to die for.
Post a Comment