This is the blog on the life of Kellie: obssessive shopper, social butterfly, animal lover, up & coming home improvement whiz, mom to an adorable little girl and wife of an ADHD Flattrack racer.
i see DESIRE in those eyes.
Looks much the way Stains the Cupcake dog looked when presented with a tray of cupcakes he wasn't allowed to eat...
Aw - how cute!!! :)
SO CUTE! What a great expression :)
Is that a waffle cone you are giving him?
Looks like me when Micko puts a cold beer in front of me!
'cept cuter!
Can a dog eat something if it's bigger than him?Let's find out!
I can't tell if that's a quesadilla or baklava.Either way? I want it.
What are you giving him? Also. When are we hooking him and Bella up? Srsly.
Cutie pah.
AWWWW!
Adorable. One track mind.
I'm trying to patiently await that blog post for this week, but bring it the f on!! Hurry, hurry, hurry!FYI word verification word: chiplaya ( is that a yogi gansta?)
hahaha what is that little piece of food?adorable!
Post a Comment
15 comments:
i see DESIRE in those eyes.
Looks much the way Stains the Cupcake dog looked when presented with a tray of cupcakes he wasn't allowed to eat...
Aw - how cute!!! :)
SO CUTE! What a great expression :)
Is that a waffle cone you are giving him?
Looks like me when Micko puts a cold beer in front of me!
'cept cuter!
Can a dog eat something if it's bigger than him?
Let's find out!
I can't tell if that's a quesadilla or baklava.
Either way? I want it.
What are you giving him? Also. When are we hooking him and Bella up? Srsly.
Cutie pah.
AWWWW!
Adorable. One track mind.
I'm trying to patiently await that blog post for this week, but bring it the f on!! Hurry, hurry, hurry!
FYI word verification word: chiplaya ( is that a yogi gansta?)
hahaha what is that little piece of food?
adorable!
Post a Comment