Tuesday, September 21, 2010

The first step is admitting you have a problem...

Before I had Charlie I'd have the occasional caffeinated beverage. Usually a coffee or pop in the morning and then maybe one later in the afternoon if I was dragging for some reason. However since having Charlie I have become addicted to caffeine. The lack of sleep makes me rely on some other stimulation to make it through the day which has me downing caffeine like none other. I'm going through enough Dr. Pepper that I should seriously look into buying stock in the company. And Folgers? God I love thee.

Charlie Bear has her mama wore out. But getting these smiles out of her... Totally worth it.
And somehow even these faces are priceless. :)

3 comments:

Becca said...

Oh man, I feel your pain. Dylan didn't sleep for the first 3 months for more than 2 hours at a time. It was awful. I have never been so tired in my life.
Now he sleeps great, so there is light at the end of the tunnel even though it probably doesn't seem like it now!

rachaelgking said...

You poor thing. At least you have endless entertainment to keep you awake with those faces!

Grace Matthews said...

I love her hair!!!!!!!!!
Welcome to Motherhood :)