This is the blog on the life of Kellie: obssessive shopper, social butterfly, animal lover, up & coming home improvement whiz, mom to an adorable little girl and wife of an ADHD Flattrack racer.
OMG! you fixed your comments!!! YAY! each time i have come here recently i could not leave comments! and i didn't know how to reach you and let you know!
ANYWHOO!
your daughter is the cutest thing on earth! look at those eyes!!!!!!!!!!
I know! Yay! I have no idea why they weren't working so I just changed it so that it would pop up in a new window. WTF blogger. Stupid. Anyway, thanks! I think she's pretty cute too! :)
3 comments:
Aw, bless!!!
She has the most incredible eyes too!!!
OMG! you fixed your comments!!! YAY! each time i have come here recently i could not leave comments! and i didn't know how to reach you and let you know!
ANYWHOO!
your daughter is the cutest thing on earth! look at those eyes!!!!!!!!!!
I know! Yay! I have no idea why they weren't working so I just changed it so that it would pop up in a new window. WTF blogger. Stupid. Anyway, thanks! I think she's pretty cute too! :)
Post a Comment