This is the blog on the life of Kellie: obssessive shopper, social butterfly, animal lover, up & coming home improvement whiz, mom to an adorable little girl and wife of an ADHD Flattrack racer.
It's been awhile since I've visited your blog and can't believe how big Charlie has gotten! She's beautiful! (I don't know why I'm surprised bc FunnyKid is a few weeks younger than her, but I'm still surprised by how much he's grown too. Where has the time gone?!?) Thanks for sharing the photos of your cute kiddo.
1 comment:
It's been awhile since I've visited your blog and can't believe how big Charlie has gotten! She's beautiful! (I don't know why I'm surprised bc FunnyKid is a few weeks younger than her, but I'm still surprised by how much he's grown too. Where has the time gone?!?) Thanks for sharing the photos of your cute kiddo.
Post a Comment