This is the blog on the life of Kellie: obssessive shopper, social butterfly, animal lover, up & coming home improvement whiz, mom to an adorable little girl and wife of an ADHD Flattrack racer.
Monday, September 29, 2008
Fey Does It Again!
Seriously, she cracks me up. This skit rivals the last one I posted although I'd have to say I only snorted once while watching this one. :) Love it!
The "lifeline" comment is my absolute favorite. It's so insane that they actually don't really even have to write that much original material- they just memorize the actual interview transcripts and people laugh!
3 comments:
HAHA God she is so funny.
Pew pew pew!
The "lifeline" comment is my absolute favorite. It's so insane that they actually don't really even have to write that much original material- they just memorize the actual interview transcripts and people laugh!
Post a Comment