Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Wordless Wednesday

This one is old too! It's from our impromptu engagement party at a great Mexican restaurant (Teresa's) by our old townhouse. We look like such dorks! :)

12 comments:

Bon Don said...

Nah... I think you could pull that hat off everyday, in fact I think you should start a trend!

Moooooog35 said...

It looks like the friggin' Mexicans are actually standing inside your hats.

Are they? Do you charge them rent?

PorkStar said...

nice! congrats

Matt said...

I agree with Bon Don...

you could be a trendsetter.

Dolce said...

that is a great picture!

LBluca77 said...

Haha I love your clapping hands in this pic. The picture was captured at the right moment.

Anonymous said...

That is the cutest thing I have EVER seen.


ps finally working on your package! told you I would procrastinate and suck

Babs said...

awe... now THAT'S how you do up an engagement party

Gabby said...

You guys seem like such a fun couple! Love it!

Andy - Instafather said...

If by dorks you mean awesome people with sweet hats, then yes, you're a dork.

Unknown said...

AH! Brilliant!

Anonymous said...

dorks.. haha

no you look happy!