Friday, February 27, 2009

Two Jackasses Ride Unicycles Drunk, Guess How Many of Them Fall?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Phzz6DH7K9Q

This is a video of Wade and Lance falling on their asses while riding their unicycles in the bar up at Bessemer. Really there is no need to watch it past 15 seconds. All the funny is over at that point. :)

Have a good weekend and I'm going to have a post w/ pictures from Bessemer (which means they will be drunk pictures) up probably Monday!

5 comments:

LBluca77 said...

HAHA Unicycles look so fun. I would probably try to ride one if I was drunk too.

kadler said...

Hahaha. I can't get enough of your blog.

Babs said...

bahahahahahahah!!!!!!

Bon Don said...

AHHHHH!!!@ LMAO :)

Rajesh said...

hello mam. can u add my blog to your list.i was the one of your follower to u.i requesting u to add my blog to your list.

please
please

please mam.......................