Thursday, June 4, 2009

Well, hello. I'm Wasted. Who the hell are you?


So now that I am totally and completely recovered from just about the worst hangover of all times I thought I could finally update you all on how our Dirty 30 B-day Bash went. It went... well, it went way too fast and way too drunk. If there is such a thing as too drunk anyway.

I got to see so many of my great friends that I rarely get to see! We rented the party room at the Cab in West Glen which had our own private bar, patio, wait staff and bathroom (story on the bathroom later!)... It worked out perfectly! We had one keg ready to go and ended up purchasing a 2nd one around 11:00 pm. I have NO clue how much of the 2nd one we even drank b/c by the end of the night I was HAMMERED... Regardless, some highlights of the night:
  • The weather was perfect which meant the patio was wonderful!

  • I'd approximate that throughout the entire night we had about 50 people show up so it was a pretty good turn out.

  • Shots galore. Ew.

  • We did some titty grabbing. (see 1st picture)

  • I puked one of my shots right back out the second I drank it. Tequila. Which is weird b/c usually I can handle tequila. Guess not that time... (remember this part b/c it will have to do w/ the bathroom story)

  • Wade got even more drunk than me which is a very rare occurence b/c everyone knows I am the lush in this relationship. Anyway, he decided to go on a "walk" through the neighborhood. He had no clue where he was. I am crying b/c I'm drunk and he had pissed me off and I can't find him. Luckily for him (and me) a friend (thank you Mike!) helped track him down and picked his drunk, lost ass up.

  • To be completely honest, I can't give you anymore bullet points b/c I got so drunk that things are very hazy. All I know is I had a blast. So from here on out I'll let the pictures do the talking.
Open your eyes Wade!!!
As for the bathroom story... I can be a bit of a... shall I say, Super mega bitch when I'm drunk. So picture this, I had just thrown up my tequila shot right back into the cup that I had taken it out of and I am still holding it in my hand. Kara was dragging me to the bathroom b/c she thought I was going to be sick (even though I wasn't going to be sick, the shot just didn't sit well for me that time!) :) Anyway, there are these 2 girls waiting in line for the bathroom. I have no clue who they are and neither does Kara. So we ask them if they are with the party to which they reply no they aren't, they just want to use the bathroom. To which I tell them (all the while holding my cup of vomito) to get the hell out of our party room that we paid for b/c this is not their bathroom to use. They came back at me w/ some bitchy remark so I threaten to throw my cup-o-vomit on them. That finally got them to shut up and leave. I know, I am a serious class act threatening to throw puke. But in all seriousness, girls who act superior to others annoy the shit out of me and these girls for some reason felt they were entitled to not have to wait in the regular bathroom line and would come and make a line at ours, that we had paid for and reserved for the night. Not on my watch motherlovers. :)

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

In a completely unrelated note, why is it that if I move my pictures around in my post you can no longer click on them to enlarge them once the post is up? Anyone more computer saavy than me and know what the heck is going on there? :)

26 comments:

Children of the 90s said...

I've pulled that regurgitate-tequila-shot-back-into-glass trick. In retrospect, not my finest move.

aimee said...

awesome party! the bathroom story is great..stupid bitches deserve puke thrown on them.

DouglasDyer said...

I had no idea the power a cup of vomit might have. You are a freaking genius. And I am getting me a vomit cup.

Aline said...

that looks like so much fun and you looked gorgeous btw...drunk and STILL pretty...I'm officially jealous:)

I can only hope that my big 3-0 is filled with a vomit cup next year!!

xoxo

kadler said...

Woah. Cup o vomit. You are awesome, and they totally deserved it.

Just wish I could've been there! Happy bday :)

Matt said...

Can I get a high five for that first picture!!

you guys are awesome.

Anonymous said...

I took a beer bong once of a beer that I wasn't aware had been open in my fridge for a week.

That came up all over the kitchen. Not good.

You looked great by the way.

drollgirl said...

what a party!!! and love the story of you almost throwing barf shot on those bitches!

and why are none of you red faced and sweaty when drunk like i get? lucky you to avoid this curse.

Ed & Jeanne said...

I've sent this blog post to each of your mothers...yeah, I just do those kinds of things...

Gabby said...

So glad you had a great drunk time!

I wish you had tossed the vomit cup on that chick though.

Tiffany said...

now that is a great dirty 30 party!

I am usually very sweet and well tempered normally but I've gotten into so many drunken bitch fights in the bathroom it's not even funny. OK it is funny. my friends always laugh about it the next day. haha!

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Way to be. Sometimes people just need to be put in their place. And if a cup of puke is necessary that's just the way the cookie crumbles.

Lady Jane said...

Lines to a woman's bathroom is a very scary place to ne...I have witnessed some of the worst fights there..and maybe was part of a couple...maybe

Bon Don said...

just when I thought it was impossible to love you that much more... then you go and bully two girls with vomit! LOVE YOU!!

rachaelgking said...

You guys really aren't that good at not breaking the fourth wall. You're looking at the camera in EVERY PICTURE.

Happy belated, lovemuffin. You are gorgeous!

Elizabeth Marie said...

OMG. The tweets alone were incredible, but this...

Titty grabbing. Crying when drunk and losing the bf/hubby/flavor of the evening and fighting with them. Check and check.

But now you've gone and inspired me. I thought I was the best drunk bitch out there...but a cup-o-vomit threat?!! Stupid bitches needed to get out of your party room and you handled it like a pro.

I am so proud.

UMM your necklace is in mail land. If its not there by Monday I'm going to have a koniption fit and by you some cubic zirconia. Jacked up that spelling...

xoxo love ya!

Elizabeth Marie said...

Ohhh and you're really, really, really GORGEOUS.

Moooooog35 said...

Ahhh...I remember my 30th.

Actually.

No I don't.

Damn blogless 1998!

PorkStar said...

Great post and happy belated birthday!

Babs said...

BAHAHAHAHA, YOU THREATENED TO THROW YOUR CUP OF PUKE ON TWO GIRLS?!?!?!

that is freaking amazing

Kelly said...

how fun!!! well not the hangover part! thanks for the comment and entering the giveaway - good luck my dear!

Angela said...

looked like you gals had lots of fun. :)

Charlotte said...

Titties!!!

Oh shit I used to have an ex that would go on "walks" when he was drunk which most of the time was fine but once we were at a cabin in the snow and I was like dumbass you are going to wake up frozen and dead.

Those chicks were asking for a cup of vomit.

You are hot, tequila vomit and all.

Mike said...

Drunk monkey.

That's all i can think of.

But it's not poo that be flinging, it's vomit.

That's almost as awesome.

Anonymous said...

Girls grabbing girls... Is there a support group for this?

easytravel said...

great friend and great party. thanks for share. I like it. I'll wait you on my blog to share information with you.