Monday, November 30, 2009

Weekly Want-it's!

Ah. Better late than never right? I'm so behind since being on vacation. But it was a great vacation. The days off were much needed. I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving! We traveled all through MN, IL and IA and got to see basically everyone so it was a lot of fun.

Without further adieu, my weekly want-it's. There are some goodies this week. Especially the Sexy Party time if I do say so. Enjoy!
Vera Wang Lavender Label Navy Polka Dot Dress
Steve Madden Toppazz Red Suede Platform

Steven by Steve Madden Pucker Up Satchel


Steve Madden Denvur Boot

Romeo & Juliet Couture black jersey zip detail dress

Cole Haan Leather Motocross Jacket

Calvin Klein Cassidy Pump


BCBG Truffle Seamed Leather Hobo


See by Chloe Tag Along Bag

BCBG Tiered Ruffle Sateen Halter (This pic doesn't do it justice. Click the link and look at the details. Ah-mazing!)

It’s your favorite time of the week! Well, at least my favorite time! Sexy Party Time! Chantelle Boudoir Convertible Bustier

My weekly WTF item is, what else, shoes, again. But why are there so many godawful shoes out there??? They are asking for it with these uglies…
Steve Madden Godes
Love ya'll! Have a good week!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't even know what to say about that last pair of shoes. How could they be the same brand as those red pumps? Ughers.

P said...

Oh my god, I want so many things on your list this week - the steve madden bag and boots, the chloe bag, the ck shoes . . . argh, damn you Kellie!!! ;)

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Holy crap...that bustier. So freaking hot lady!

Elizabeth Marie said...

OMG Sexy Party Time is RIIIIGHT!!!!! meow!

Angela said...

i love the tier dress. hope you had a great vacation. xoxo

Aline said...

oh man, i love that first dress!

drollgirl said...

ok, i go through these posts and see what i like, and then i get to the WTF item, i laugh, and i have to go back up and concentrate again! those WTF shoes are reeeeeedonkulous!!!

but i love the red shoes and the truffle bag. wah.

Wonderfelle said...

gotta love exposed zippers on a LBD! and that bustier - no words. gorg.

Karls said...

Tiered ruffle halter just made me gizz in my pants a little... it's soooo nice!

Tiffany said...

oooh you're right! those ruffle pumps you found are super cute!

your WTF items are always the best, I don't know how you find these things but I can't believe that they actually make stuff that ugly. Shouldn't there be at least one person on the design team that would say "that sh*t is ugly" before it goes to production?

Anonymous said...

Love the bags, love the boots but most of all I LOVE THAT BUSTIER!!!
It's sooo sexy! Now if only I looked sexy IN it...

xo