Vince Camuto Marla Pumps
Nicole Miller Stretch Silk Twill Red Dress
Michael Kors Uptown Astor Zebra Tote
Nanette Lepore “Every Breath” Polka-Dot Dress
Michael Kors Beaded Cashmere Sequined Dress
Cole Haan Marabelle Drawstring Tote
Jimmy Choo Kit Ankle-wrap Sandals
Calvin Klein Waxed Satchel
Your favorite time of the week is here! Sexy Party time! I’ve got 2 b/c I couldn’t decide between the sweet and pretty CK Perfectly fit “Flirty” Bra & Underwear Set or
the naughty and sexy CK “365 Pretty” Scoopneck Push-up & Bikini Set
And my WTF item. These look like the only acceptable place to find them is a trailer park. A dirty, trashy trailer park. Ew. Guess “Verona” Skinny Jeans in Zebra Wash
11 comments:
Ahhhh. The first pair of shoes and the polka dot dress MUST be mine...
I browse ASOS a lot and saw that they have super cute maternity stuff so in case you *do* want to buy some new clothes for yourself, you should definitely check out their selection.
But bags and shoes are always the best things to buy in my book! Those pumps are super cute!
365 is my preference for the lingerie...
And wouldn't you get to shop more, since you'll need new clothes every few months? Take advantage!
Start finding us maternity clothes for your "Weekly Want-its"!
The shoes, the shoes. Love that first pair of hottie hot pumps! And I have no doubt that you will manage to be an oh so sexy mama to be!
Oh my GOD! I wanna have sex with that red dress and the CK bag. Oh and hey! Big congrats on the bun!
I NEED THOSE SHOES.
omg i want everything! That red dress is HOT!
awesome stuff!
you are going to be so cute prego!
Not to bust your bubble, but pregnancy can make you feet change size. Don't buy shoes.
Sorry.
Now I have the urge to buy new undies.
:/
Post a Comment