Tuesday, December 30, 2008

I Don't Do Crack, Crack Is Cheap


I stole this idea off of Exmi. The thing is to list 5 things that are your current version of crack. Stuff you can’t get enough of.

1. My new iPhone. It has internet, games, texting, GPS, camera, weather, etc. It is so fun to play with I have completely ignored my hubby (who graciously got it for me for Christmas) for the past week. Sorry hun.

2. Wine. I love wine. I’m pretty sure I am more happy with a glass of wine in my hand than any other time. The holidays allow me to splurge on my wine habit and therefore I love the holidays. What? I’m not an alcoholic. At least not that I know of. But don’t you dare threaten to take away my drink or you will unleash the beast!

3. Body lotion. The air/weather is SO super dry here in the winter my skin gets flaky and I feel like I’m going to shrivel up into nothing. I need to lather this crud on to even have some semblance of normal feel to my skin.

4. Papa John’s Garlic Butter dipping sauce. Seriously, I think they actually do put crack in this stuff. We ordered pizza from there on Sunday night when we got back in town and I basically drank this stuff it is so damn good. I just had my last piece for lunch today and was trying to figure out something good to dip in the remainder of the sauce but alas I had to toss it b/c we haven’t been to the store in ages and all I could muster up were some Cheetoh puffs and for some reason that just sounded too buttery/cheesy for me to try. I cried a little when I threw away what was left. Sob.

5. Purses. I am addicted to purses. Always have been, always will be. I have a large collection of them. My in-laws tease me about how many I have and actually gave me an old, used purse as a joke for Christmas. Unfortunately it is pretty ugly so I won’t use it. Dang it.

So what are your current addictions?
Tonight is kickboxing class. It's been awhile since we've been there due to the holidays. I'm a little nervous as to how he's going to work us. I'm sure he'll work our asses off. Well, at least that wouldn't be a bad thing. My ass is getting out of control. But really I just want to relax w/ a glass of wine. What? It's like crack to me.

I will hopefully be getting a post up on a 2008 recap, but don’t hold your breath. I’m a busy little bee here lately.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

iphone and wine = both are crack to me. i can't put either one down!

Bon Don said...

Oooo this is fun.
Let me see... my crack habits are

1.Lotion (not to be confused with motion lotion)
2. Booze!
3.My Hubby, I can't get enough of him sometimes
4.Internet-Email, Blog, Google
5.and last but not least Crack, but I only smoke it in the morning to get through the day! :)

LBluca77 said...

I love wine too, but I only drink it at home alone because I can't be responsible for what I say or do if I was out drinking it in public. Seriously the jesus juice gets me wasted. 3 glasses of wine and I am stumbling to bed, but I can polish off an entire 12ver in about 15 minutes and be totally fine.

Ok maybe not a whole 12ver and not 15 minutes but you know what I mean.

My crack used to be reading blogs but since work does not allow that, I can only get a hit from the pipe at home.

Narm said...

I'm addicted to Great Lakes Christmas Ale. It is like a time warp. I open a bottle and suddenly the next thing I remember is me waking up in my bed 6 hours later.

Matt said...

I'm addicted to Dexter, coffee and popcorn.

Sort of a weird combo, I know.

Andy - Instafather said...

You and Capricorn would be best friends, let me just say that now.

My current crack addictions are no-bake cookies, the show Testees on FX and Iced Green Tea. And actual crack- It's Mmm Mmm good.

Beth said...

I will confirm... He worked our asses off and my back is so messed up! Awesome! Talk to you soon!

Himbo said...

Crack is NOT luxurious! Having that said, my crack is:

1. gmail; dude srsly, I dunno how I lived without gmail for so many years.

2. Wine; I'm with you on this one, I love trying a different bottle everyday err.. every other week. My faves are Red's from Spain. Yum! May I recommend one to you?

3. Coffee; I am so addicted, I need rehab! Srsly! I cry if I don't get my coffee.

4. Hollywood memorabilia; specifically James Dean and Marilyn Monroe stuff. You gotta see my apartment.

5. Cetaphyl; I had some skin challenges recently with the unforgiving cold of the winter so a friend suggested I switch to Cetaphyl. MAN! It makes my skin luxurious! I sleep better at night, that's how good it is.

Sara said...

I stumbled on your blog. Glad I did :)

My addictions in no particular order, My baby girl,french fries, lip gloss, YUMMY red wine, laptop.