Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Weekly Want-its!

Welcome back from the long holiday weekend! I hope everyone had a marvelous time! I know I did! Chicago was awesome, as expected, and I'll have an update on the trip hopefully later this week! But for now, we'll move on to my wishful thinking on shopping. And boy oh boy, do I have some goodies for you this week. BCBGMAXAZRIA "Floral Fireworks" Jersey Dress
Treesje Stone Marley Leather Tote

Nanette Lepore “Party Girl” Coat


Moschino Feather Duster Platform Pump


MaxStudio printed chiffon layered dress

Jessica Simpson Lynell Knee-High Boots

Kooba Darcy Shoulder Bag



Guess Genovieve Strappy Heel

Guess Belted Buffalo Plaid Coat


CK Silk Sleeveless Dress


Cole Haan Village Drawstring Hobo



My WTF of the week are once again sogodawful gladiator shoes. Next week I promise I’ll find a different WTF item other than these horrible gladiator shoes that seem to be EVERYWHERE. They are invading my dreams and turning them into nightmares. Ick:
Nine West Ucan Ankle Cuff

6 comments:

Aline said...

oh my gosh, that lepore coat!!

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

WOMAN. That tote. I want. I need!

drollgirl said...

tee hee! those gladiators. COME ON. REDONK!

but i am loving those hot black boots. LOVE THEM.

Elizabeth Marie said...

That first dress! WANT IT.

gladiators need to die. a painful death.

Moooooog35 said...

here's how I read these posts:

1) Grab mouse
2) scroll to last picture

If you could put that picture first, you'd save me some time going through the pocketbooks and shoes and shit.

Thanks in advance for your cooperation.

Viagra Online said...

All the styles that you have in your blog are amazing I love everything in there it is like if I were wish the blog and you had created it.Generic Viagra Buy Viagra