First off, I unfortunately will need to buy a new pumpkin for Halloween this year. It was so damn close but the pumpkin is officially gon-dee. It officially took 10 months for this sucker to disintegrate. You can barely tell it is there but there are little pieces of it that still remain.

And second, this is where I need your help. Lo and behold something is growing right next to where the pumpkin used to be sitting. Please tell me this is a pumpkin plant. I will just about DIE b/c it will be so super cool if it is a pumpkin plant. I would then have my very own pumpkin "patch"!!! So tell me, those of you who know even a little something about plants, does this look like a pumpkin plant??? Please, please, please!!! :)
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
This weekend I am heading to Chicago! Take me away Windy City! It's our annual Girls Trip w/ my homies and I am pumped! I leave tomorrow afternoon and it will be non-stop giggling, drinking, eating and just having a ball! We are going to go shopping, to the beach and even hit up a White Sox game. I love my girls and I don't see them nearly enough so whenever I get together with them I start to act like a giggly little school girl. Yippee! Oh and something else that makes it all the more better??? Doni is on the same flight as me! So we are going to have pre-flight cocktails! I adore how that worked out! So needless to say I'm just a tad bit excited about it all and really don't want to be at work. Tonight = packing. I am such a procrastinator!

10 comments:
RIP, dear pumpkin!
And see you tomorrow in the airport, AH!
I hope to sweet baby haysoos that this IS a pumpkin growing!!!!!
Ohhhhhhhh, Chicago with the ladies. Mucho jealous over here. Have a blast!
that would be so amazing if it turned into a pumkin plant lol!!
Okay, I am sitting in Starbucks right now like snorting with laughter! I SO hope you get your pumpkin patch! Maybe you could do hay rides too.
Have a fantastic weekend! Sounds like so much fun!
Dude, that's awesome - a real lesson in the circle of life.
Um I'm pretty sure that is a baby pumpkin plant. NICE. Justin Timberlake was right!! What goes around comes around!!
Um, how awesome are you? You have your own pumpkin patch! Color me jealous. I have a weird pumpkin obsession.
That is a pumpkin plant.
Dudette, we grew pumpkins- that is 100% a pumpkin plant. Freaking congrats!!!
Post a Comment