Monday, September 28, 2009

Weekly Want-its!

Here we go, here we go, here we go again! Girls, what’s my weakness? Shopping! Ok then!




Kate Spade Glamour Heel


Kate Spade Classic Noel Stevie
Old Navy Double Breasted Military Blazer (and this one is CHEAP ladies!!!)


Kenneth Cole Pine A Colada Wedge


CK Pleated Alligator Clutch



Nicole Miller Silver Lurex Ruched Dress

Cole Haan Air Maia Ballet Flats (I’m not much of a flat fan b/c I’m a shorty, but these may just change my mind)

BCBG Border Heel

Kate Spade Keswick Caning Bangle (to match the ring!)


And this week I have 2 WTF items b/c the 1st is just stupid and the 2nd is just well, it’s stupid too...
I think jean shorts and even cut offs are fine, but these? Come on… The whole pockets hanging out?? And for over $100? You’ve got to be kidding me. Trash-ay. Citizens of Humanity Dylan Lose Fit Shorts

And secondly, for all you ladies out there who wish you were still 6 years old…
Marc Jacobs Mouse Ballet Flats (how idiotic are these?)

And Sexy Party Time Mutha Crackers!!! Totally hot right? D & G Balconnet Bra & Thong


6 comments:

Grace Matthews said...

WTF? I am surprised the shorts are so expensive...I could have swore that I saw them on a homeless person last week. The shoes...well, I think they are great...for a child molester.

drollgirl said...

ohmyfog. for once i like the cheap item -- the old navy jacket! and i like the silver flats.

and WHAT THE FUCK MARC JACOBS?!?!? his stupid kitty cat shoes are lame. and i love cats, but REAL ONES. haySEUSS.

SORRY if that is over the top. bad mood monday is here. :(

Unknown said...

L.O.L to your WTF items!!! so great!! I LOVE that KS bangle. so pretty!

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

You must visit a Kate Spade outlet if you have one near you. SO much cheaper!

Elizabeth Marie said...

I HATE the pockets hanging out of the shorts thing! NO. So fucking redneck.

In other news, the first pair of Kate Spade's are GORG.

KISSES LUVVERRRR!

P said...

I love the Cole Haan shoes. I'm a shorty too but walking in heels is sooo hard!!!