Monday, October 12, 2009

Weekly Want-it's!

Ask and ye shall receive. You guys said you wanted more so I'm here to please. My Weekly Want-it's!!!


Steve Madden Teecup Grey Bootie

Vera Wang Lavender Silk-Blend Cocktail Dress

L.A.M.B. Rio Peep Toe Pumps

Juicy Couture Izzy Platform Boots



Jimmy Choo Blythe Large Buckle Tote

Banana Republic Heritage Beaded Knit Dress

Cole Haan ruby leather 'Saddle Bugatti' Satchel

BCBG Bowtie Cocktail Dress

Banana Republic Draped Cardigan

BCBG Cap-Sleeve Colorblock dress

Well, what can be said about these other than these Uggs are definitely Ugg-ly. U-G-L-Y, you ain’t got no alibi!
Ugg Tye-die Skimmers

Sexy party time! Excellent!
Cosabella Lace Set

Next week I think I’ll be doing a theme. So tell me, what do you guys want to see? Dresses, shoes, purses, sweaters, jewelry, jackets??? Something else? Let me know and I’ll post my favorites in that subject!


12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those Ugg shoes are a new all time low for foot wear. It looks like they took the shoes they give prisoners or mental patients, and said we'll just dye them in some shitty way and sell the for way too much money. Done and done!

Elizabeth Marie said...

Those Juicy booties are cuuuuuuute!!!!

WTF ugs is right...

I vote for dresses!!!

Pretty Unfamous said...

That Banana Republic dress is so cute! Love it.

Aline said...

omg, those juicy boots!!!!!

how about coats!

P said...

The Juicy Couture shoes are GORGE! And I'm interested in seeing a dress theme personally :)

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

I'm with Liz. Those JCs are SUPER fun! How about some jewelry love?

drollgirl said...

i'll take the jimmy choo bag and that fucking awesome bcbg dress! ok? OKAY!

p.s. it is raining here and i STUPIDLY didn't check the weather when getting ready this morning. i am in SANDALS! my feet are NUMB! i'd almost wear a pair of uggs at this point. ALMOST.

Chelsea Talks Smack said...

I WANT IT ALL. And the little booties with teh zipper?! AH!

Anonymous said...

I love love love the BCBG dresses and Cole Haan bags... but what are they thinking with the Uggs? Seriously does someone buy them!?!

Tiffany said...

i love your want-it's! I hadn't seen those LAMB pumps but am now in dire need of them! and yes to the Jimmy Choo tote, so gorg!

Anonymous said...

Bow-tie cocktail dress and draped cardigan... are now my "want its"!
xo

Elle said...

I want the black tote! MINE! :D