So I've got 3 weeks left. My brain is scrambled. I feel huge (nothing new there but I didn't think I could feel any huger 3 weeks ago, now I am dreading what I will feel like in another 3 weeks). Luckily the end is in sight and I can now say I am due this month. Since my brain is fried I thought I'd throw out some randomness that I've been meaning to post but just haven't gotten around to it. Bullet points baby.
- I finally ordered our crib bedding. It should be delivered today. I can't wait. We decided to go with this set:
- I also ordered a wall bookcase since Wade decided he probably wouldn't get around to making one in time. We should get that next week. Yay!
- I worked my ass off last weekend and got most of the nursery in order. Loads and loads of laundry full of baby clothes and blankets were done along with hanging up a mobile, growth chart and mirror. I can finally look in that room and picture a baby living in it! (I'll post some pics soon!)
- Wade crashed last weekend at his race and broke his wrist. I said it's not getting him out of diaper duty so he'd better hope it heals fast. No sympathy from me!
- I don't recall if I shared this w/ ya'll or not and I'm too lazy to look back at my posts so... this is the adorable outfit Nugget will be sporting on her trip home from the hospital. She's going to look SO cute!
- I've been upgraded to weekly OB visits so I get to find out if I am progressing towards labor every week. I can't wait to go this afternoon. It's so fun having them dig around down there. (That is sarcasm.)
- Our 4th of July was tame compared to our past. We grilled out with the neighbors and watched their kiddos do some bare chest dancing (hilarious) and just hung out. Unfortunately I started to get really uncomfortable and tired and I was home and on the couch by 8:30. I am officially Lamey McLamerton.
- I'm tired of people looking at me and telling me "Any day now" or "Wow, you're really pregnant" or one of several other options. I know I resemble a beached whale. I know I look like I'm going to pop. You don't have to remind me. Now pass the cheese puffs.
- Little Nugget is supposedly weighing in at a massive 6 pounds at this point. That seems unreal to me. That is until she kicks my bladder or shoves her foot into my ribs or stretches my belly farther than I ever thought possible and then I know she's got to be big b/c it is painful!
- Coming up this weekend? A whole lotta nothing. We don't have anything going on between now and Nugget's due date. So we are pretty boring. Thus my lack in posting. I just don't have all that much to share. I guess we've reached the boring wait-it-out stage. I can't wait when I can post and finally share some exciting news w/ you guys!

How bout you guys? Anything new going on? I need to live vicariously through you all b/c my life certainly is not exciting at this point. But hey, I guess it will be pretty soon!

4 comments:
omg we have no baby coming and no plans for the weekend are my favorite! lol. It's really so close. It must be killing you to wait it out. That little outfit is adorable. Can't wait to see her in it!
I love the coming-home outfit for little Nugget - it's so cute! I love having no plans for the weekend - that being said, I like to DRINK when I have no plans so I'm not sure how I would cope if I was you. Not long now! ;)
OH MY GOD!!!! I can't believe its so close! And nice choice on the outfit for the nugget :)
oh, hang in there. god! can't believe it has already been 8+ months!
Post a Comment