This is the blog on the life of Kellie: obssessive shopper, social butterfly, animal lover, up & coming home improvement whiz, mom to an adorable little girl and wife of an ADHD Flattrack racer.
Wednesday, October 28, 2009
(Not) Wordless Wednesday
Juliet and Me ~ She was dressed up for Zombie Pub Crawl! :) It's almost Halloween!!! Yippee!
7 comments:
Were you dressed up as a supermodel?
just sayin.
Yeah... your zombie costume was horrible.
I mean, you look alive still.
you gals look so snazzy.
Zombie Pub Crawl seems like such an awesome idea.
Cute picture! And I love the title of your blog.. so funny!
http://champagneandmarshmallows.blogspot.com/
Liz - I wish I were a supermodel but I'd have to be about 5 inches taller!
Matt - Yeah, I know. I totally look alive and that sucks but the group I was with didn't want to do the zombie crawl. Next year fo shur. :)
Savvy - Thanks!
Gabby - It totally does so we are totally doing it next year!
Hanako - It was a definite fun night!
Lauren - Thanks and welcome!!! :)
Post a Comment