I found so many. Bags and shoes are my weakness. So prepare yourselves…
Yves Saint Laurent Downtown Tote – Love the color mix!
Nine West Rory Satchel – School girl meets fashion = pretty rad bag!
Nine West Nedim Clutch – Sequins? On a clutch? Sold!
Kenneth Cole New York Caged In Tote – A little sexy, a little naughty, caged in tote.
Melie Bianco Chain Trim Bag – Does anyone else love chains? I do! And combined w/ purple is sweet!
Marc Jacobs Totally Turnlock Wristlet – Small, precise, sweet, stylish and a gorgeous light grey. I love this one.
Kenneth Cole New York Fold Away Satchel – For the professionally hot business woman
Juicy The Queen’s Garden Tote – Love the style and details plus I think I could pack my life in it and that is totally rad.
CK Liquid Leather Woven Wristlet – So cute. Nuf said.
Chloe Paddington Canvas Satchel – Chloe canvas is so casual cool.
Alexis Hudson ‘Sans Gabrielle’ Flap Messenger – Love the small bits of blue animal print!
7 For All Mankind Canberra Shoulder Bag – Perfect size, perfect amount of badassness chains, perfect amount of pleating. Perfect!
Ugly time. I’m pretty much over the whole skull and crossbones shit. And when you combine that w/ a full on beaded clutch, well, it just doesn’t work for me one bit. Ick. Moyna Skull Fold Over Clutch
It’s hard to find a sexy bag. So I just didn’t even try. Instead I’ll give you a sexy bikini. How about that? Sexy Sexy!!! Juicy Ruffle Halter BikiniNext week I may be doing an ugly hats post at Drollgirl’s request. She’s pretty sweet so go check her out in the meantime.
Tata suckas!
xoxo~

12 comments:
That first bag.. omg, I want!!
I would wear that first bag with the bikini.
Please embellish on this love of plaid. I don't dislike plaid, but it has never stood out, in my mind, like a ruffle or a sequin.
uuugh, I want all of them!
I heart your Monday wants. And I think I MUST have that sequin clutch. I LOOOOOOOVE me some sequins.
AHH! I love them all! Especially the purple chain one! LOVE LOVE.
And I love you in a creepy girl crush way. yay!
oh! great post! I was eyeing that first bag at the YSl store in honolulu. They even had one in blue on sale. I was sooo tempted but alas it did not come home with me.
i think it may be problematic that i want them ALL. except the beaded thing. ew.
So the WTF? I thought it was somebodies arms and legs hanging out of the guys mouth...I guess skull and crossbones makes more sense.
Love the Nine West clutch. So cute!
BAGS!! i am weak in the knees for BAGS! and thank you for the shout out. you are the sweet one! i am mean and ornery! :)
I dunno ...I think the Melie Bianco Chain Trim Bag is kinda sexy ...and the last one before the bikini ...which is hilarious, btw.
Post a Comment