Seriously, awesome right? :)
And I got this fabulous purse as well, however mine is taupe w/ black weave. And I love it!

And now for the items I haven't bought but TOTALLY want to!
Steve Madden Smitten Studded Platforms
Chocolate Larkspur Satchel
Robert Rodriguez Mocha Butterfly Dress
L.A.M.B. Randi Peep Toe Pumps
Lia Kes Ombre Dress
Giuseppe Zanotti Ver Blush Patent Pumps
DKNY Henley Modern Trench
DKNYC Geometric Cold Shoulder Top
Chloe Beige Leather Tote
Barbara Bui Four Band Platform
Sex, Sex, Sex, Sexy Sexy! Sexy time!Juicy Abigail Floral
My weekly WTF item… Hey there Pocahontas! How’s it hanging? You looking f-i-n-e!
Haha! Sorry, but that is one fugly coverup…
Haute Hippie Macrame Coverup
Haute Hippie Macrame Coverup
Peace~



14 comments:
Oh, I love those boots! They literally made me gasp aloud!
I always love these posts...and I love your new boots!
What are you doing to me? Those GZs are AMAZING!!!
I heart your weekly want-it posts...even if they contribute to my shopping addiction :)
oh, don't quit this series! i love it! it is my favorite, especially the wtf items!
and i love the bags in this post, plus i am almost ALWAYS wanting dkny stuff. make that ALWAYS.
I love the Weekly Want its! WTF don't leave me.
umm those Lamb shoes? BANANAS and I DIE. haha
Ha I was so confused by the coverup... I was scrolling down going, love it, love it, love it... WTF!?! Then I realized it was not a weekly want. phew. you scared me for a second.
OH MY GAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW on those boots!!!!!!!!!!!
Lovin the Steve Madden platforms. SO freaking cute.
I love your weekly want it's. I love the boots. I love the WTF? Seriously it would make a great Halloween costume if I were dressing up as a lamp shade :)
No!!!!
I may only have been reading your blog for a few weeks but I LOVE your Weekly Want-its!!!
All very nice choices!
Great blog! I will def. be back!
colormenana.blogspot.com
love the boots. love the yellow satchel. love the mocha butterfly dress. don't stop :)
xo
What a find! The Chocolate Lark Spur Tote! You've got great taste!
Post a Comment